视窗
loading...
您现在的位置:首页 > 外贸类 > 国际商务师 >

国际商务会话中最常用的口语


   1 I’ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
  我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
  2 You’re going out of your way for us, I believe.
  我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
  3 It’s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
  如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
  4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
  我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
  5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
  如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
  6 Is there any way of ensuring we’ll have enough time for our talks?
  我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
  7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
  那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
  8 We’ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
  如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
  9 We’d have to compare notes on what we’ve discussed during the day.
  我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
  10 That’ll put us both in the picture.
  这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
  11 Then we’d have some ideas of what you’ll be needing
  那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
  12 I can’t say for certain off-hand.
  我还不能马上说定。
  13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
  有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
  14 It’ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
  这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
  15 But wouldn’t you like to spend an extra day or two here?
  你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
  16 I’m afraid that won’t be possible,much as we’d like to.
  尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
  17 We’ve got to report back to the head office.
  我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
  18 Thank you for you cooperation.
  谢谢你们的合作。
  19 We’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
  我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
  20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
  这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
  21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
  如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
  22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
  我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
  23 We really wish you’ll have a pleasant stay here.
  我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
  24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
  我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
  25 Welcome to our factory.
  欢迎到我们工厂来。
  26 I’ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.
  我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
  27 You’ll know our products better after this visit.
  参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
  28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
  也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
  29 Then we could look at the production line.
  然后我们再去看看生产线。
  30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
  墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
  31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
  表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
  32 We are running on two shifts.
  我们实行的工作是两班倒。
  33 Almost every process is computerized.
  几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
  34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
  工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
  35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
  所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
  36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
  我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
  37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
  因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
  38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
  质量比数量更为重要。
  39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
  我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
  40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
  我们得戴上防护帽吗?
  41 Is the production line fully automatic?
  生产线是全自动的吗?
  42 What kind of quality control do you have?
  你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
  43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
  所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
  44 What’s your general impression,may I ask?
  不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
  45 I’m impressed by your approach to business.
  你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

  46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
  我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
  47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
  就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
  48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
  我想也许将来我们可以合作。
  49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
  我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
  50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
  我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
  51 We would be glad to start business with you.
  我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
  52 I’d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
  洽谈中请你们多加关照。
  53 We are happy to be of help.
  我们十分乐意帮助。
  54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
  我保证通力合作。
  55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
  可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
  56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
  如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
  57 You may be interested in only some of the items.
  你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
  58 I can just have a glance at the rest.
  剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
  59 They’ve met with great favor home and abroad.
  这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
  60 All these articles are best selling lines.
  所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
  61 Your desire coincides with ours.
  我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
  62 No wonder you’re so experienced.
  怪不得你这么有经验。
  63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
  随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
  64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
  可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
  65 At what time can we work out a deal?
  我们什么时候洽谈生意?
  66 I hope to conclude some business with you.
  我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
  67 We also hope to expand our business with you.
  我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
  68 This is our common desire.
  这是我们的共同愿望。
  69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
  我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
  70 I’ve read about it,but I’d like to know more about it.
  我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
  71 Seeing is believing.
  百闻不如一见。
  72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
  我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
  73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
  首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
  74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
  专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
  75 Please proceed with your presentation.
  请开始你的简报。
  76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
  是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
  77 Has your company done any research in this field?
  请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
  78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
  有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
  79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
  如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
  80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
  在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
  81 I would like to ask you a favor.
  我可以提出一个要求吗?
  82 Would you let me know your fax number?
  可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
  83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
  可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
  84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
  你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
  85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
  如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
  86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
  我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
  87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
  也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
  88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
  事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
  89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
  我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
  90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
  如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

 91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
  我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
  92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
  请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
  93 I don’t know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
  我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
  94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
  我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
  95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.
  凡事总有例外。
  96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
  如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
  97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
  你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
  98 I don’t know whether you care to answer right away.
  我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
  99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
  我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
  100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
  抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
  101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
  请你尽量放慢说话速度。
  102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
  你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
  103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
  这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
  104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
  我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
  105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
  事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
  106 We really need more specific information about your technology.
  我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。
  107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn’t it?
  这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?
  108 I will try, but no promises.
  我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
  109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
  我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
  110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
  以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
  111 Let me give you an indication.
  我可以提示一个想法。
  112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
  请记得这不是最后的回答。
  113 Let’s imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
  让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
  114 Just for argument’s sake, suppose we disagree.
  为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
  115 There is no such published information.
  没有相关的出版资料。
  116 Such data is confidential.
  这样的资料为机密资料。
  117 I am not sure such data does exist.
  我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
  118 It would depend on what is on the list.
  这要看列表内容。
  119 We need them urgently.
  我们急需这些资料。
  120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
  好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。
  121 I’d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you’d like to know?
  我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
  122 I’d like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
  我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
  123 I’d like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
  我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
  124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
  据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
  125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
  我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
  126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
  我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。
  127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
  我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
  128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?
  129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
  我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。
  130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
  你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
  131 Perhaps you’ve heard our product’s name. Would you like to know more about it?
  也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
  132 Let me tell you about our product.
  关于产品一事让我向你说明。
  133 This is our most recently developed product.
  这是我们最近开发的产品。
  134 We’d like to recommend our new home health monitor.
  我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。
  135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
  那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

 136 I’m sure you’ll be pleased with this product.
  我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。
  137 I’m really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
  我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。
  138 I strongly recommend this product.
  我强力推荐这种产品。
  139 If I were you, I’d choose this product.
  如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。
  140 We’ve already had a big demand for this product.
  这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。
  141 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
  这种产品在国外很畅销。
  142 Our product is competitive in the international market.我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。
  143 Let’s move on to what makes our product sell so well.
  让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。
  144 Good. That’s just what we want to hear.
  很好,那正是我们想要听的。
  145 The distinction of our product is its light weight.
  我们产品的特点就是它很轻。
  146 Our product is lower priced than the competition.
  我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。
  147 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .
  到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。
  148 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
  这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。
  149 Could we see the specifications for the X200?
  我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?
  150 Certainly. And we also have test results that we’re sure you’d be interested to read.
  当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。
  151 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
  你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
  152 We have that right here in this report.
  在这份报告书内就有。
  153 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
  请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
  154 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
  好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。
  155 How soon can you have your product ready?
  你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
  156 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
  我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。
  157 How did you decide that product was safe?
  你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
  158 What’s the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
  你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
  159 I’d like to know how you reached your conclusions.
  我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。
  160 Why don’t we go to the office now?
  为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
  161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.
  就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
  162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
  我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
  163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
  对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
  164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
  你认为合同有问题吗?
  165 We’d like you to consider our request once again.
  我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
  166 We’d like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
  我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。
  167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
  就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。
  168 We can’t agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
  我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。
  169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
  我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。
  170 We don’t have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
  就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。
  171 That’s international practice. We can’t break it.
  这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。
  172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
  我们可以重新考虑修改合同。
  173 We’ll have to discuss about the total contract price.
  我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。
  174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
  你们认为结算方式合适吗?
  175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
  我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。
  176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
  这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
  177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?
  请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?]
  178 When will the contract be ready?
  合同何时准备好?
  179 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.
  请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
  180 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
  合同会航邮给你们签字。

  181 Don’t you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
  你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?
  182 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
  我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?
  183 We had expected much lower prices.
  我们希望报价再低一些。
  184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
  这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。
  185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
  我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
  186 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.
  当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
  187 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
  我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。
  188 I don’t think you’ll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
  我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。
  189 But the market prices are changing frequently.
  但是市场价格随时都在变化。
  190 It’s up to you to decide.
  这主要取决于你。
  191 The demand for our products has kept rising.
  要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。
  192 How long will your offer hold good?
  一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?
  193 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
  我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。
  194 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .
  我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。
  195 Please give us your proposal if you’re ready for that.
  如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。
  196 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
  请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。
  297 Do you have any comment on this clause.
  你对这一条款有何看法?
  198 Don’t you think we should add a sentence here like this?
  难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?
  199 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.
  如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。
  200 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
  造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。
  201 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.
  我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。
  202 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
  这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。
  203 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
  你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
  204 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.
  我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。
  205 When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.
  当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。
  206 I don’t want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.
  不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。
  207 I hope no questions about the terms.
  我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
  208 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
  重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
  209 I’m glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
  我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
  210 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
  我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。
  211 We’ll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
  我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
  212 I am ready to sign the agreement.
  我已经准备好了签合同。
  213 I’m sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
  我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
  214 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
  那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。
  215 We’ll still be able to meet the deadline.
  我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。
  216 I will keep you posted.
  我会与你保持联络。
  217 What is your hurry?
  什么事让您这么着急呢?
  218 I’m sorry to burst in on you like this, but I’m really upset.
  我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。
  219 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
  到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?
  220 I’m afraid I have bad news for you.
  恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。

闂傚倸鍊风欢姘缚瑜嶈灋鐎光偓閸曨偆锛涢梺璺ㄥ櫐閹凤拷

闂傚倸鍊风欢姘缚瑜嶈灋鐎光偓閸曨偆锛涢梺璺ㄥ櫐閹凤拷

闂傚倸鍊风欢姘缚瑜嶈灋婵炲棙鎸哥粈澶愭煛閸ャ儱鐏╅柛灞诲姂閺屾洟宕煎┑鍥ь槱闁诲孩鑹鹃…鐑藉蓟閵娿儮鏀介柛鈩兠悵鏃傜磽娴g懓鏁剧紓宥勭窔瀵鏁撻悩鑼槹濡炪倖鍔х€靛矂鍩€椤掍緡娈滈柡宀€鍠栭幗搴ㄥ磼濮橆剛銈梻浣筋嚃閸燁偊宕惰閸炲爼姊虹紒妯荤叆闁硅姤绮庣划鏃堫敆閸曨剛鍘介梺缁樏鍫曞箹閹扮増鐓熼幒鎶藉礉鐏炶棄绁梻浣侯攰閹活亞绮婚幋锝囩闂傚倷娴囧▔鏇㈠闯閿曞倸绠柨鐕傛嫹
闂傚倸鍊风粈渚€骞栭锔藉亱婵犲﹤鐗嗙粈鍫熺箾閹存瑥鐏柛瀣枑閵囧嫰寮介顫勃闂佺粯甯$粻鏍蓟閺囩喓绠鹃柛顭戝枛婵酣姊虹拠鍙夊攭妞ゆ泦鍡楃倒闂備焦鎮堕崕鑽ゅ緤閼恒儲娅犻柟缁樺础瑜版帗鍋傞幖娣灩濞堟鎮楀▓鍨灈闁绘牕鍚嬫穱濠囨倻閼恒儲娅嗛梺鍛婃寙閸愵亜甯楀┑鐘垫暩閸嬫盯鎮洪妸褍鍨濈€光偓閳ь剟鎳為柆宥嗗殐闁冲搫瀚皬濠电偛顕崢褔鎮洪妸鈺佸惞闁稿瞼鍋為悡娑㈡煕閹扳晛濡奸柍褜鍓濆畷鐢靛垝閺冨洢浜归柟鐑樻尵閸欏棗鈹戦悙鏉戠伇婵炲懏娲滈埀顒佺啲閹凤拷闂傚倷娴囬褍霉閻戣棄鏋侀柟闂撮檷閳ь兛鐒︾换婵嬪磻椤栨氨绉虹€规洖宕灒閻犲洤妯婂ḿ顖炴⒒娴i涓茬紒韫矙瀵敻顢楅崟顒€浠奸梺鍛婎殘閸婃垶鎯旈妸銉у€為梺鎸庣箓閹冲酣鍩涙径瀣閻庣數枪鐢爼鏌熼搹顐€块柣娑卞枤閳ь剨缍嗛崰鏍不閿濆棛绡€濠电姴鍊搁顐︽煙閺嬵偄濮傛慨濠冩そ瀹曘劍绻濋崘锝嗗缂傚倷绀侀鍡欐暜閿熺姴绠氶柛銉e妼椤曢亶鏌℃径瀣仴闁哥偑鍔戝娲箹閻愭彃濮岄梺鍛婃煥缁夊綊鏁愰悙鍝勫唨妞ゎ兙鍎遍柊锝呯暦閸洘鏅查柛娑卞幐閹枫倕鈹戦悙宸殶闁告鍥х疇婵せ鍋撴鐐叉瀹曟﹢顢欓懖鈺婃Ч婵$偑鍊栭崝鎴﹀垂濞差亝鍎婇柡鍐e亾缂佺粯绻堟慨鈧柨婵嗘閵嗘劙鏌f惔銏e闁硅姤绮屽嵄闁规壆澧楅弲鎼佹煥閻曞倹瀚�闂傚倸鍊烽懗鍫曞箠閹剧粯鍋ら柕濞炬櫅閸ㄥ倿鏌涢幇顓犮偞闁割偒浜弻鐔衡偓鐢登瑰皬闂佺粯甯掗敃銈夊煘閹达附鍋愰柛娆忣槹閹瑥鈹戦悙鍙夊櫡闁搞劌缍婂﹢渚€姊洪幐搴g畵婵☆偅鐩幆灞炬償閵婏妇鍘撻悷婊勭矒瀹曟粌鈻庨幘宕囩枃闂佸綊鍋婇崗姗€寮搁弮鍫熺厵閺夊牓绠栧顕€鏌涚€n亶鍎旈柡灞剧洴椤㈡洟濡堕崨顔锯偓鍓х磽閸屾氨袦闁稿鎹囧缁樻媴閻熸壆浜伴梺缁樺釜缁犳挻淇婇悽鍛婂€烽柣銏㈡暩椤︻垶姊洪崫鍕殭闁绘妫涢惀顏囶樄闁哄本鐩獮鍥敍濞戞哎鈧﹦绱撴担鎻掍壕闂佽法鍣﹂幏锟�闂傚倷娴囬褏鑺遍懖鈺佺筏濠电姵鐔紞鏍ь熆閼搁潧濮囬柛銊ュ€圭换婵囩節閸屾凹浼€濡炪倐鏅犻弨閬嶅Φ閸曨垰绠抽柟瀛樼箖濞堣尙绱撴担椋庤窗闁革綇绲介锝夊醇閺囩喎鈧兘鏌涢…鎴濅簼闁绘繍浜滈埞鎴︽倷閼碱剙顤€闂佹悶鍔屾晶搴e垝濮樿埖鐒肩€广儱鎳愰崝鎾⒑閸涘﹤澹冮柛娑卞灱濡差剚绻濋悽闈浶ユい锝勭矙閸┾偓妞ゆ巻鍋撻柛鐔锋健閸┾偓妞ゆ帒鍊归崵鈧梺鎸庢磸閸ㄦ椽骞忛崨鏉戠闁圭粯甯楅鍧楁⒒娴e懙褰掑嫉椤掑倹宕茬€广儱顦懜褰掓煙缂併垹鏋熼柣鎾寸懇閹鈽夊▎瀣窗婵犫拃灞藉缂佺粯绻堥崺鈧い鎺嶇劍婵挳鏌涢敂璇插箻闁硅櫕绻堝娲礈閼碱剙甯ラ梺绋款儏閹虫劗妲愰悙鍝勭劦妞ゆ帒瀚埛鎴︽煟閻旂ǹ顥嬮柟鐣屽█閺岋絽螖閸愩劋鎴烽梺鐟扮畭閸ㄥ綊锝炲┑瀣垫晞闁兼亽鍎虫禍娆撴⒒娴e憡鎯堟繛璇х畵閹矂顢欓悙顒€搴婇梺绯曞墲缁嬫帡鎮″▎鎰╀簻闁圭偓顨呴崯鐗堢閺夋埈娓婚柕鍫濇婢跺嫰鏌涢幘璺烘瀻闁伙絿鍏橀弫鎰板幢濞嗘垹妲囬梻浣告啞閸斿繘寮查埡浣勶綁顢涢悙绮规嫼闂佸ジ鈧稑宓嗛柛婵堝劋閹便劍绻濋崒銈囧悑闂佸搫鑻悧鎾荤嵁濮椻偓椤㈡瑩鎳栭埡濠傛倛闂傚倷鑳堕幊鎾绘偤閵娧冨灊鐎广儱娲ら崹婵嬫煥閺囩偛鈧綊鎮¢妷锔剧闁瑰鍊栭幋婵撹€块柣妤€鐗忕弧鈧梺閫炲苯澧存鐐茬Ч椤㈡瑩骞嗚鐟欙附绻濋悽闈涗粶婵☆偅顨呴湁濡炲娴烽悳缁樹繆閵堝懎鏆熺痪鎯с偢閺岋繝宕掑☉鍗炲妼闂佺ǹ楠哥换鎺楀焵椤掑喚娼愰柟鍝デ硅灋婵犻潧妫涢弳锔芥叏濡灝鐓愰柛瀣姉缁辨挻鎷呯拹顖滅窗閻熸粎澧楅崹鍨潖濞差亜绠伴幖绮光偓铏亞闂備胶鎳撻崵鏍箯閿燂拷闂傚倷娴囬褍霉閻戣棄鏋侀柟闂寸缁犵娀鏌熼幑鎰厫闁哄棙绮嶉妵鍕箛閸撲胶鏆犵紓浣插亾闁糕剝岣跨粻楣冩煙鐎甸晲绱虫い蹇撶墕閺嬩線鏌涢锝嗙闁稿﹦鏁搁惀顏堫敇閻愭潙顎涘┑鐐插悑閸旀瑩寮诲☉銏犖╅柨鏂垮⒔閻撲胶绱撴担绋库偓鍦暜閿熺姰鈧礁螖娴g懓顎撶紓浣割儏閺呮繈顢曢敂瑙f嫼闁荤喐鐟ョ€氼厾娆㈤懠顒傜<缂備焦锚閻忓鈧鍣崑濠囥€佸▎鎾村仼鐎光偓婵犲啰銈┑鐘愁問閸犳濡靛☉銏犵;闁瑰墽绮悡鍐喐濠婂牆绀堟繛鍡樻尭绾惧綊鏌涘┑鍕姢缂佲偓婵犲洦鍊甸柨婵嗛閺嬬喖鏌涙惔锛勑ч柡灞剧洴瀵挳濡搁妷銉х憿闁荤喐绮庢晶妤冩暜濡ゅ懏鍋傞柍褜鍓欓—鍐Χ閸℃鐟ㄩ梺鎸庢穿婵″洨鍒掗崼銉︽櫢闁跨噦鎷�闂傚倸鍊峰ù鍥ㄧ珶閸喆浠堢紒瀣儥濞兼牕鈹戦悩宕囶暡闁绘帡绠栭弻鐔虹磼閵忕姵鐏堝┑鈽嗗亝閿曘垽寮婚敐澶嬪亜缂佸顑欏Λ鍡欑磼缂併垹骞愰柛瀣崌濮婄粯鎷呴悷閭﹀殝缂備礁顑嗙敮鎺楁偩濠靛绠瑰ù锝呮憸閿涙盯姊洪崫鍕犻柛鏂块叄閵嗗懘鎮滈懞銉у弳闂佺粯娲栭崐鍦偓姘炬嫹:webmaster@jscj.com闂傚倸鍊风欢姘缚瑜嶈灋鐎光偓閸曨偆锛涢梺鐟板⒔缁垶鎮¢悢鎼炰簻妞ゆ劦鍋勯獮妯肩磼娴e搫鍘撮柡宀嬬秮閺佸倻鎹勯妸褏鍘梻浣芥〃缁€浣虹矓瑜版帒鏋侀柟鍓х帛閺呮悂鏌ㄩ悤鍌涘4008816886

课程推荐

  • 外贸会计普通班
  • 外贸会计特色班
  • 外贸会计精品班
  • 外贸会计实验班
课程班次 课程介绍 价格 购买
普通班

班次特色
聘请命题组专家授课,按照大纲(或教材)章节体系进行系统讲解,结合各章节考情分析、知识点讲解和总结,对大量极具代表性的重点、难点习题解题思路及过程的深入剖析。
课程组成
基础学习班+习题精讲班+冲刺串讲班+在线答疑+VIP

200元/一门
380元/两门
购买
课程班次 课程介绍 价格 购买
特色班

班次特色
含普通班全部课程+服务。同时开通模拟考试题库,题库以考试大纲为主导,准确把握考试重点、难点与考点,教授答题思路与方法,剖析历届考试失分规律,指明考试中“陷阱”、“雷区”和“误区”所在。帮助考生减少答题失误,助学员高分过关。
课程组成
基础学习班+习题精讲班+冲刺串讲班+模拟考试题库+语音视频课堂+答疑版+VIP

240元/一门
480元/两门
购买
课程班次 课程介绍 价格 购买
精品班

班次特色
含特色班全部课程+服务,同时为开通精品班的学员配备相应的直拨咨询号码,专人答疑,建立完善的学员信息库,及时回访跟踪,了解学员学习情况,督促学习,提高学员学习效率。
课程组成
基础学习班+习题精讲班+冲刺串讲班+模拟考试题库+答疑精华班+应试技巧班+语音串讲班+VIP金卡

480元/一门
960元/两门
购买
课程班次 课程介绍 价格 购买
实验班

班次特色
含精品班全部课程+服务,实验班学员享受班主任制教学制度,并签署协议,当期考试不通过退还该课程学费(必须参加当期考试)。选报实验班课程的学员,还将免费获赠上期考试同科目下其他所有名师主讲的课程!
课程组成
基础学习班+习题精讲班+冲刺串讲班+模拟考试题库+答疑精华班+应试技巧班+语音串讲班+VIP金卡+签署协议

800元/一门
1600元/两门
购买
  • 外贸会计机考模拟系统综合版

管理会计师题库和模拟考试系统

管理会计师访谈宣传片
更新时间2022-03-13 10:53:39【至顶部↑】
鍏ㄥ浗澶栬锤浼氳鑰冭瘯绯荤粺鍜屾ā鎷熼搴�
联系我们 | 邮件: webmaster@jscj.com | 客服热线电话:4008816886(QQ同号) |  婵犵數濮烽弫鍛婃叏閻戣棄鏋侀柟闂寸绾惧潡鏌熺€电ǹ啸缂佲偓婵犲洦鐓冪憸婊堝礈濮樿泛桅闁告洦鍨伴崡鎶芥煕閳╁喚娈旀い蹇d邯閺屾稑鈻庤箛鏇狀啋闂佸搫鐭夌紞渚€鐛崶顒夋晪闁告侗鍠楅惁婊堟⒒娴e懙褰掝敄閸℃稑绠查柛銉墯閸嬫ɑ銇勯弴妤€浜鹃悗瑙勬礀缂嶅﹪銆佸▎鎾崇煑闁靛/鍕剁础濠电姷鏁告慨鐑藉极閸涘﹥鍙忔い鎾卞灩绾惧鏌熼崜褏甯涢柣鎾存礋閺屾洘寰勭€n亞浠撮梺鍏兼た閸ㄤ即鍩㈤幘娲绘晝闁靛繆鏅滅€靛矂姊洪棃娑氬婵☆偅鐟╄棢闁糕剝菧娴滄粓鏌¢崒姘殹闁告梻鍠栭弻鐔肩嵁閸喚浼堥梺杞扮劍閹瑰洭寮幘缁樻櫢闁跨噦鎷�

付款方式留言簿投诉中心网站纠错二维码手机版

客服电话: